With goodbyes and heartfelt reunions on the cards, soap fans had better have their tissues at the ready next week!
Fiz Stape and Phill Whittaker’s big day arrives in Coronation Street, but will the happy couple make it down the aisle? Or will a confession from Tyrone Dobbs prove to be the nail in the coffin for the happy couple?
EastEnders, meanwhile, sees Mick and Linda Carter make peace, with the former finally supporting the latter through her difficult time.
Over in Emmerdale, Chas is up to no good once again, while Hollyoaks sees Mercedes McQueen and Bobby Costello reunite properly.
Ahead of all the drama, Insertions.us once again has all the spoilers you could possibly need!
- It’s the week of Fiz and Phill’s wedding! Things take a turn when Phill’s ex-wife Camilla arrives on the cobbles. Tyrone, meanwhile, does have feelings for Fiz and, spurred in by Kevin, he decides to tell her how he feels before it is too late.
- On the day of the ceremony, Fiz and Phill are shocked to learn the registrar has been cancelled! The bride and groom-to-be, however, soon get things back on track. Tyrone, meanwhile, presents Fiz with a pair of Vera’s vintage earrings and with the wedding about to start, Evelyn and Ty take their seats, watching as the couple prepare to take their vows. Will it all go to plan?
- Spider tells Toyah that he and his fellow activists are planning to occupy the disused Nuttall’s Brewery building as a base for an upcoming protest. Toyah is keen to get involved. Spider, however, is wary of her risking arrest while out on bail, but Toyah hatches a plan to take part, all the while staying out of trouble.
- Aaron admires a vintage car on the garage forecourt. When Kevin admits he’s struggled to diagnose the fault, Aaron reckons it’s a blown gasket. Kevin’s scathing of the uninvited opinion, but he’s forced to eat his words when Aaron is proved right. Aaron’s thrilled when Kevin offers to train him up as a mechanic.
- Audrey tells Gail and David that she’s updating her will and she’s calling a family meeting urgently. David and Sarah fuss over her, each hoping for a decent slice of her estate. Audrey summons Gail, Stephen, Nick, David and Sarah to the bistro where she announces that she intends to leave all her money to WARTS, the Weatherfield Association of Retail Traders, in memory of Alfie!
- Tracy urges Steve to hire a professional to fix the roof. Steve spies an opportunity when passenger Viv reveals that her husband, Arnie, just happens to be roofer. Having surveyed the roof, Arnie asserts that he can start straight away – but it’ll cost £3,000. What’s more, he needs the money up front. Steve agrees, but Tracy has her doubts.
- Stu shows Yasmeen a parcel and explains that it’s been returned by the new owners of his daughter’s house and now he’s no way of contacting her.
- Phil is tormented by fellow inmate Craig, who promises that he’s going to kill him. With no options left, Phil turns to Ravi – another prisoner – offering to pay him to back him up, and afterwards, he asks Sharon to visit, giving her five letters for her and his family. Sharon realises what’s going on and pleads with him to take Keeble’s deal. Phil refuses, and devastating scenes ensue, as Craig carries out his promise.
- Avery arrives in Albert Square in his flash car, causing quite the stir with the market traders. Realising he’s got off on the wrong foot with everyone, he plans a gathering at the pub. Mitch, meanwhile, is less than interested in celebrating his birthday but Karen drags him over to The Vic for a drink, but he receives a huge shock when he finds Avery – Mitch’s estranged big brother!
- Mitch and Avery come to blows over a dodgy deal, and Avery ultimately collapses. Mitch and Karen await news when Avery’s children Finlay and Felix rock up.
- Stacey wonders if Kheerat is ashamed of her so tests him by kissing him in the café. Spotting Suki walk in, Kheerat backs away leaving Stacey devastated and believing he’s embarrassed of her. Furious, Stacey ends their relationship.
- Mick offers Linda support ahead of her meeting with the social worker, much to Janine’s dismay. Linda, however, later receives word that Annie is staying with her. Sharon, meanwhile, tells Linda that she doesn’t have to prove herself to anyone, but Linda is keen to start working at The Vic again. Mick warns her that he’s going to see Zsa Zsa with Shirley so it’s just her and Janine, but Linda enjoys bossing Janine around!
- Kathy struggles to keep her family together as tensions boil between Peter and Ben. Peter quizzes Jay and when Jay realises he knows Ben attacked him, he encourages Ben to tell him the truth. Ben finds Peter and offers an olive branch but Peter is less than interested.
- It’s the day of Denny’s 16th birthday and Jada is confused when a package arrives for him. Sharon opens it and is touched by what she finds.
- Charles is racked with guilt when Ethan informs him that Naomi, his daughter, has gone missing. The vicar swoops into action, tracking Naomi down in a bar, where he finds her in the middle of a heated showdown with her boss. Charles pushes her boss in an attempt to defend Naomi, before revealing that she’s his daughter. How will Naomi react?
- Faith receives the news that her cancer has spread, and Chas is devastated when she refuses any more chemo. Cain, meanwhile, struggles to let go of the past, and he shares his traumatic memories with Chas. The two siblings spend the night reminiscing, and ultimately they agree to make an effort regarding Faith.
- Chas and Al share a passionate kiss. Al is reluctant to take advantage of Chas at first, but he soon relents, allowing her to use him to escape her problems.
- Liam questions Leyla about her drinking. Desperate to hide the truth, Leyla uses Priya as cover, but Priya inadvertently drops her in it when she doesn’t know what Liam is referring to. The couple exchange words, and Leyla soon decides to tell Liam all about her cocaine habit. Will she follow through?
- Liv’s stunned when mum Sandra turns up, supposedly to seek help with her drinking but is Liv best placed to help her mother and is Sandra really wanting help? Is it all as it seems?
- Nicola starts to show signs of confidence when Bernice convinces her to leave the house. David, meanwhile, is seemingly determined to continue his insurance fraud, much to the dismay of his loved ones.
- The day of Luke’s funeral arrives, and emotions are running high. Ollie struggles to make it through the eulogy, and thus Cindy is forced to step in. She encourages Luke’s loved ones to look at the positives of his life underneath a heart-warming reel of memories.
- The special day joy is short-lived when Luke’s ex Scarlett rocks up at the service with a shocking revelation that most certainly causes a lot of drama.
- After heart-breaking news about Serena’s recovery shakes the Chen-Williams, will they be able to forgive Maxine for her part in the accident?
- Mercedes reaches out to Bobby with an extraordinary gift that takes him by surprise, and they share a special moment as a result, one which ends with a hug.
- The tribunal into Ali’s misconduct takes an awful turn when he makes a shocking accusation against Peri. Misbah, meanwhile, reveals some shocking evidence of her own and gives a heart-wrenching testimony on Ali’s character, but will it be enough to end his career?
- Norma sends Sienna and Warren to make a purchase on her behalf. Warren, however, gets distracted by the prescription pills, and Sienna seizes the opportunity.
Coronation Street airs Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 8pm on ITV. EastEnders airs Mondays to Thursdays at 7:30pm on BBC Two. Emmerdale airs Mondays to Fridays at 7:30pm on ITV. Hollyoaks airs Mondays to Fridays at 7pm on E4.